Career – Opportunities at BBP
With approximately 600 employees, the BBP group of companies is one of the largest European companies in the plastics processing industry. Our independent and strongly expanding family business is financially very sound, and, in addition to our innovative strength and flexibility, a high level of technical know-how is the basis of our good reputation and market position
Our product range includes the supply of components for industrial production as well as complete products and system supplies, mainly for the automotive and office furniture industries.
Become part of BBP and apply for one of our vacancies or take the initiative.
What we offer
- Exciting and responsible tasks in an expanding, medium-sized company in a future-oriented industry
- Security in a traditional and economically sound family business
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Individual opportunities for further training and development
- Familiar working atmosphere
- Structured and personal induction
- Regulated working hours
- VWL allowance from the employer
- Voluntary Christmas bonus
- Regular employee events
To strengthen our team, we are looking for qualified and reliable employees at 3 locations
*All vacancies are described only in German
Working at BBP
There is no suitable position advertised for you at the moment? It may well be that we can get together anyway. Because we always need competent and motivated personalities.
Just let us know which position you are interested in – and tell us what experience, skills and characteristics you would like to support BBP with. We are already looking forward to getting to know you!